Upcoming Classes and Events
DocTalk for PSWBC IMGs
Tuesday, March 28
1:00 PM - 2:30 PMAt Highline College, Building 99, room 251 Free
This event is for International
medical graduates who are participants with the Puget Sound
Welcome Back Center.
This event is for International medical graduates who are participants with the Puget Sound Welcome Back Center.
We will discuss:
- Student Doctor Network
- The new Assistant Physician licensing in Missori
- Visits from KAPLAN and/or Doctors in Training
- Temporary Medical Assistant certification
- Updates and Upcoming events
- News from you
Please let us know if you are planning to attend by registering here.
IELTS Test Preparation Course for spring 2017
April 14 – June 16
Friday 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM 10 FridaysAt Highline College, Building 19, room 101
$100 (Textbook included)
Who needs this course?
- Nurses who are planning to take the NCLEX Test as the Nursing Commission of Washington State approved IELTS as an alternative to TOEFL.
- Nurses who are planning to attend the NCLEX-RN Preparation Course this year as the registeration will open soon
- Other medical professionals who need to take the IELTS test as part of their licensure
- Anyone who need to take an English proficiency test to attend a university
What to expect from this class?
· Learn specific IELTS test-taking strategies
· Engage in test-related reading, speaking, listening, and writing activities
· Have the opportunity to increase your vocabulary and reinforce your grammar
· Enhance your communication skills
To register for this class, click here.
For further information or any questions please don’t hesitate to contact
Sarah Abdullah, Program
Coordinator , 206.592.3367
, 206.592.3367 email@example.com