Puget Sound Welcome Back Center services include:
- Individualized educational case management
- Assistance with planning a career and educational path
that builds on participants' skills, experience and previous
- Information about job opportunities and resume
- Orientation to licensing procedures and assistance in
obtaining the appropriate professional credentials and
- Workshops and classes to specifically meet the
professional development needs of our participants.
- Information on alternative healthcare career options and
the types of jobs for which participants may be eligible.
- Referrals to appropriated educational and professional
- Opportunities for networking.
- Lending library with testing and licensing resources.